drbd + ext3 + interbase + data lost

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:31:56PM +0800, Julian Gomez wrote:

> Could you elaborate please ? I have got two production systems with ext3
> v2.2.19 basically just being an MTA and web-based email interface (ala
> Yahoo/Hotmail). I am getting (not really constant) hangs on the system. It
> just seems to stop working -- logging into the console just times out;
> pressing the "Enter" key works but everything else fail even Ctrl-Alt-Del
> does not respond.

That could be anything --- hardware or software.  Are there any kernel
logs when this happens?  Do you still have kernel console access?  Can
you trap any oops messages that might occur in this state, or can you
trigger altgr+sysrq+t or altgr+scrlck kernel debugging dumps?

How much memory do you have?  How many filesystems?

Cheers,
 Stephen