drbd + ext3 + interbase + data lost

I was not there but the SysAdmin told me that the program aborted with
IO Error thew the file was just not there any more. He reboot the
machine to and the partition mounted ok but the file stil not there,
then he call me. fsck says that the partition is ok but when I put -f it
complains about wrong block count.

No previous backups. : (