drbd + ext3 + interbase + data lost

Hello All,

Yesterday, one of our customer's cluster(2 box) server goes down after a
I/O error during the backup procedure. When we turn on the cluster
again, the 600M database file have been lost, disapear.
Now, I'm with one of the disks (the other was used to rebuild the
database server) and need to know how can I recover any piece of data
from the disk.
After the crash we mount the disk's partition read-only just to see the
damage. We tried debugfs but it didn't find any deleted file. The
partition where the data was had only four files, two database files and
two backup files. Now there is just 2 files, a test database and it
backup file. The production database disapeared.

Kernel: 2.2.19
Ext3: 0.0.7a
DRBD: 0.5.8

Please, give me some help!

Thanks in advance!

--
João Alfredo G. Batista <joaoalf@dotx.com.br> ou <jagbdotx@yahoo.com.br>
* dotX Consultoria, Serviços e Conectividade