files disappear in ext3 filesystem

--------------060105050301070207040400

Thank you

both of you are right.
I had recompiled the kernel without support ram disk and ext3
so system can not mount / as ext3
now, first I reformat with several partition for different use
second, recompile the kernel to support ext3,
that is ok?
BTW: IBM is a great company.

--

Mike Lee mike.li@bamboonetworks.com <mailto:mike.li@bamboonetworks.com>
room 1122-1123 international bank tower

</temp/mailfoot/logo.gif> <http://www.bamboonetworks.com>

 hong kong                         guangzhou                         seoul                   tokyo

--------------060105050301070207040400--