ObSheesh: Sheesh

--=-P9y5OMWRYqTWQxbNmTED

> IT3 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR-R" <stuart@bh90210.net> writes:
[...]
> 	I really did not mean to insult anyone, just I like choice too,
> and I want to see that choice in RH distributions also.

I guess we're just circling around the main issue here: it's great you
really like Reiser and think it's k3wl or whatever, but this isn't the
place to come tell us about it. =20

If you really want Red Hat to put Reiser in their installer (and you're
not really a troll) you can:=20

a) patch the installer yourself and upload your patches to bugzilla, or,
b) file a bugzilla request by itself and ask the installer dev tam
nicely.

(ObFreeClue: http://bugzilla.redhat.com)

ObSheesh: Sheesh.

Mark

P.S. I hate "me too" posts so I'll just batch it in here: I'd take ext3
any day of the week over any other Linux JFS.  Thanks for all your work
on the code, dev-guys.
--=20
mallen@gibraltarsoft.com -- http://www.gibraltarsoft.com=20
"If you can dream it, you can do it." -- Walt Disney=20
"This is false." -- Larry Wall

--=-P9y5OMWRYqTWQxbNmTED

--=-P9y5OMWRYqTWQxbNmTED--