How to avoid kern.log msg "Could not find key with description..."

Since upgrading from ubuntu 16.04lts to 18.04.1lst, I've been getting

messages in kern.log like:

Could not find with with description: [long_random_hexnum]

Could not find valid key in user session keyring for sig specified in mount option: [long_random_hexnum]

Are these messages important, and if so, what should I do about them?

Also, `grep my_user_name /proc/mounts` shows:

/home/my_user_name/.Private /home/my_user_name ecryptfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,ecryptfs_fned_sig=long_random_hexnum,ecryptfs_cipher=...

Where, of course, long_random_hexnum is really what looks like a random hex number

and my_user_name is really my login name.

TIA.

-regards,

Larry