question

Good time of day.

 Tried to install your product. But unfortunately, after reboot was unable to log on. I reinstalled the system (Linux) and a new user was trying to decrypt the files. Do this for 4 days but no result!

 Please suggest how to recover the files. Maybe my system does not support some library? I really need your help, because the file system was in a single instance. First, put on Linux mint, then tried on Ubuntu. Nothing helped. We hope for your understanding, would be very grateful.

 With respect to your work, Alex.