ecryptfs access restrictions

Hi All,
First, am a newbie for linux and ecryptfs, am just trying to restrict
the app to access the file even after the correct passphase was
provided.
i.e. even after file was decrypted I wanted the file to have multi
factor concern to restrict the file access.

say suppose, while creating/setting up the ecryptfs partition/backend
folder I wanted to define a timeout, for each file access after which
any application would be denied to access his file.

can you guys set some light on the forest.

Thank you