Re: Can anyone confirm or deny if ecryptfs will work with a glusterfs backend?

Tyler,

Thanks for the response!
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.4 (Santiago) (and Centos 6.4)
2.6.32-358.14.1.el6.x86_64

I am actually planning to use this in a cloud setup.  Mostly for an internal
shared NFS like but HA space.
I had thought HekaFS had gone a bit dormant...(not a lot of talk since May
2013...)
I will look at it again.  Thanks for the tip and taking a look.
Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Lance

If this is a double post, I apologize.. oddness on email vs web interface: