Re: async crashes

Hi

Sorry I haven't answered this before. And sorry for top-posting
but I can now summarize this so it makes sense..

I tested this with Intel Medfield hardware and SEP driver
(drivers/staging/sep). It turned out that SEP driver
crashed while encrypting extents of a page.

I also did a test where I mocked "err = -EINPROGRESS;" into
ecryptfs_encrypt_extent_done and tested what it would produce.
No crashes/oops whatsoever. So I guess this was completely
false alarm from ecryptfs perspective.

/Jarkko