Re: pahole 1.25 plans was: Re: Encountered error while encoding BTF due to Unsupported DW_TAG_unspecified_type(0x3b)

Hi Arnaldo,

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote on Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 11:20:20AM -0300:
> I hoped to finish the work on split dwarf (.dwz) before cutting a new
> version, but I'm postponing it to 1.26, so just cherry-picked some
> patches from the 'next' branch and I'm doing some more tests before
> cutting a new version.
>
> But then there is also the series by Alan Maguire that needs to get into
> 1.25, so I'll try and check the current status of that thread and test
> it.

(I think the patches from Alan Maguire got in?)

nixos has had to upgrade pahole to a version from git for binutils 2.40,
and there are some incompatibilities with the linux 6.3-rc1 build at the
very least so a new tag would be well appreciated for cleaning this all
up.
What's the current plan?

Cheers,
--