pahole 1.25 plans was: Re: Encountered error while encoding BTF due to Unsupported DW_TAG_unspecified_type(0x3b)

Em Mon, Jan 30, 2023 at 10:23:02AM +0100, Martin Liška escreveu:
> Hi Arnaldo.
>
> Now as the binutils 2.40 release is out, can you please consider doing a new
> dwarvers (pahole) release that will include the changes we discussed in this thread?

I hoped to finish the work on split dwarf (.dwz) before cutting a new
version, but I'm postponing it to 1.26, so just cherry-picked some
patches from the 'next' branch and I'm doing some more tests before
cutting a new version.

But then there is also the series by Alan Maguire that needs to get into
1.25, so I'll try and check the current status of that thread and test
it.

Yonghong, comments?

- Arnaldo