Re: Encountered error while encoding BTF due to Unsupported DW_TAG_unspecified_type(0x3b)

On 10/4/22 14:31, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> |Martin, can you try a facility that was put in place to skip Rust kernel modules, for some other DWARF generation problem?|

Hi.

Can't test that right now as we miss latest libbpf and dwarves in openSUSE Tumbleweed. Apparently,
we're waiting for systemd support ([1]).

So it might be easier for you to reproduce the issue with latest binutils, right?

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/24464