Reversed order of iGPU and dGPU causing primary selection issues

Hi all,

I'll attempt to summarise this as best as I can:

I have an ASUS GA605W laptop, this has an AMD APU, and NVIDIA dGPU. The dGPU comes before AMD on the PCI bus, making it /dev/dri/card0, and /dev/dri/renderD128.

Additionally the attribute `boot_vga` is set for the NVIDIA gpu.

This means that most desktops and even applications will select the wrong GPU as primary, it should of course be the lower power iGPU.

On my machine:
65:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation AD106M [GeForce RTX 4070 Max-Q / Mobile] (rev a1)
66:00.0 Display controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Strix [Radeon 880M / 890M] (rev c1)

Various desktops and compositors have some workarounds to select the right GPU but in general it still causes issues if you haven't set all the various env vars or what have you.

I've seen that this is not the only laptop to do this either so it might be pertinent to fix this at the kernel level. I'm willing to put in the elbow grease but I honestly have little idea where to start with graphics things.

Further information and data available here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues/3673

Kind regards,
Luke