Re: drm: GPU Scheduler maintainership

Am 13.09.24 um 12:49 schrieb Philipp Stanner:
Hi everyone,

it seemed to me in recent weeks that the GPU Scheduler is not that
actively maintained.

At least I haven't seen Luben posting that much, and a trivial patch of
mine [1] has been pending for a while now. We also didn't have that
much discussion yet about looking deeper into the scheduler teardown
[2].

@Luben, Matthew: How's it going, are you still passionate about the
scheduler? Can one help you with anything?

I certainly would be willing to help, but at this point would judge
that I understand it far too badly to do more than reviews.

*glances at Christian*
;)

Yeah, I've already wanted to suggest that you and maybe Tvrtko step up and start to help out as maintainers here.

And I have >1489 mails unread and can't find time to take care of them. I'm happy to help with design questions, but I'm seriously not taking any more maintainer work any my shoulders.

Regards,
Christian.

P.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/74a7e80ea893c2b7fefbd0ae3b53881ddf789c3f.camel@xxxxxxxxxx/