Introduction and Seeking Advice on X.Org Evoc Mentorship Program

Hello everyone,

Hello, my name is Priyansu Rout I am from India. I am right now in my second year of B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. I have been developing in blockchain projects and now I would like to get experience in X. Org, especially on the kernel level.

I am very much interested in being a mentee in the X. Org Evoc Mentorship Program. I would really be grateful for any pointers on how to proceed in contributing to X. Org and how the mentorship process works.

Thanks for your time and I am looking forward to enrich this community through learning and sharing.