Re: Linux 6.10-rc1

Hi!

> > Ok, so machine is ready to be thrown out of window, again. Trying to
> > play 29C3 video should not make machine completely unusable ... as in
> > keyboard looses keystrokes in terminal.
>
> Well, that at least sounds like you can bisect it with a very clear test-case?
>
> Even if you don't bisect all the way, just doing a handful of
> bisections tends to narrow things down enough that we can at least
> guess at what general kind of area it is...

So... I guess I now know what went on.

We got summer here, and I was running notebook closed. Appartently
that affects cooling a _lot_. Open lid means more dust, but also
better cooling...

Best regards (and sorry for the noise),
								Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.