Re: Reliably selecting non-CEA modes on Intel graphics (and maybe others)

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024, Michael Olbrich <m.olbrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In short: I have a HDMI monitor attached to Intel graphics. I'm trying to
> set a non-CEA mode but the driver always maps it to the corresponding CEA
> mode.

Please file a bug as described at [1], and attach dmesg with debugs
enabled, so we can see what's going on and what kernel and hardware
you're using exactly, and so on.

BR,
Jani.

[1] https://drm.pages.freedesktop.org/intel-docs/how-to-file-i915-bugs.html