Re: ttm usage inconsistency

Oh, I though we have fixed all of those.

Basic idea is that TTM always only works with bytes or rather arbitrary units in the resource backend instead of pages. Background is that we have resources like GDS, GWS and OA which are allocated in units of 4 bytes (GDS) or arbitrary hardware engine units (GWS, OA).

Because of this  Amar, Thomas and me have been working on removing all references to PAGE_SHIFT and PAGE_SIZE from this part, but looks like we have missed Nouveau.

So yes, Nouveau needs a change here.

Regards,
Christian.