TI SN65DSI86 bridge chip DT binding maintainer

Hi Doug,

The DT binding for the TI SN65DSI86 [1] lists Sandeep Panda <spanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> as the maintainer within the file. This is no longer valid because the @codeaurora domain bounces, and Sandeep appears to have left the company. As such the binding appears to be orphaned, although the file itself is misleading because it needs to be updated.

I'd like to find a new maintainer and from what I've seen on list, you seem to be interested and active in this particular bridge chip. I also see that you are listed as a reviewer of the C code and binding within MAINTAINERS.

Would you be willing to volunteer to maintain the binding going forward?

[1]: Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/bridge/ti,sn65dsi86.yaml

-Jeff