Request for information on generating DisplayPort error packets for testing

Hi,

For testing we wanted to generate and send some error DisplayPort frames packets (send some invalid DisplayPort video stream data packets) to the DisplayPort sink device to check if the sink device is behaving correctly to DisplayPort error stream data frames received.
Could you please suggest any drm/kms tools in linux which can be used for creating DisplayPort error packets for testing.
Could you also please tell us we can modify the drm driver apis to corrupt the DisplayPort stream data packets which are sent by drm driver to the Displayport Sink Device.
Kindly please suggest how we can generate error Displayport stream data packets for testing from DRM drivers.

With Thanks and Regards
Jitesh