Re: [PATH 3/4] dt-bindings: display: Add virtual DRM

Hi Tomohito

> +
> +  This document defines device tree properties virtual DRM. The initial
> +  position, size and z-position of the plane used in the virtual DRM is
> +  specified.

> +  The current limitation is that these settings are applied to all crtc.
This comment (I think) refers to the actual implmentation which is
irrelevant for the binding. The implementation may refer to the binding,
but the binding must be implementation agnostic.

> +
> +properties:
> +  compatible:
> +    const: virt-drm
> +
> +patternProperties:
> +  "^plane(@.*)?$":
> +    type: object
> +
> +    properties:
> +      x:
> +        type: int
This syntax looks wrong, I had expected something like:

	$ref: "/schemas/types.yaml#/definitions/uint32"

> +
> +      y:
> +        type: int
> +
> +      width:
> +        type: int
> +
> +      height:
> +        type: int
> +
> +      zpos:
> +        type: int
> +
> +    required:
> +      - x
> +      - y
> +      - width
> +      - height
> +      - zpos
> +
> +required:
> +  - compatible

> +  - "^plane(@.*)?$"
If there is no node to match this binding does not take effect.
So I think ^plane... do not need to be specified.

> +
> +examples:
> + - |
> +   vdrm@0 {
> +       compatible = "virt-drm";
> +       plane@0 {
> +           x = <200>;
> +	   y = <100>;
> +	   width = <800>;
> +	   height = <600>;
> +	   zpos = <1>;
> +   };
Do not mix spaces and tabd, be consistent and use 4 spaces as indent in
all the example.

	Sam