Re: [git pull] drm for 5.8-rc1

Sorry for the slow reply here as well. I've been in the process of rebasing and reworking the userspace patches. I'm not clear my changes will address the Jetson Nano issue, but if you'd like to try them, the latest userspace changes are available here:

  https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/3724

And the tegra-drm kernel patches are here:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-tegra/patch/20191217005205.2573-1-jajones@xxxxxxxxxx/

Those + the kernel changes addressed in this thread are everything I had outstanding.

Thanks,
-James