drivers, video: logo: Query regarding logo selection at run-time

Hi,

I'd like to know one if my approach towards the following problem statement is correct or wrong,

Developer should be able to select a logo on runtime using kernel command line argument or something similar.

As far as I see from the drivers/video/logo section, we need to implement some mechanism to compile two ppm files into the kernel binary and provide a mechanism to select the addresses based on kernel command line argument, to switch the logo.

Is this approach valid ?

Background information:
I would like to generate one kernel binary and use it in two different variants of same hardware. And to differentiate the variants, I would like to use two different boot logos.

Kindly provide any suggestions or feedback.
Thanks for your time and patience.

Best Regards,
Moses Christopher B