Re: libdrm: Patch to compile on hurd.

Hi Tobias,

On 21 April 2016 at 06:30, Tobias Frost <tobi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> attached is a patch that makes libdrm compile on hurd.

Thanks for the patch.

> (Note: I intentionally said compile, as I have no way to see if it
> actually works there.)

Step one is actually making it build and step two involves testing it ;-)
I've CC'ed Gary Wong, a gnu developer who has sent patches about mesa
in the past.

> The patch is created in a way to be neutral on all other archs;
> it is mostly about PATH_MAX, which does not exist on that arch.
>
> Maybe you find the patch useful.

Sure do, just a few suggestions.

Can you please split out the include/drm/* change to a separate patch
and base it against the kernel UAPI headers.

On the PATH_MAX front, please drop the whitespace change, and define
PATH_MAX at top level, rather than using MY_PATH_MAX throughout the
code.

Please CC me on the updated patches and please send them via git send-email.

Thanks
Emil