Re: dmaengine: CPU stalls while loading bluetooth module

On 26-03-24, 14:50, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:
> Hi, Thorsten here, the Linux kernel's regression tracker. Top-posting
> for once, to make this easily accessible to everyone.
>
> Vinod Koul, what's your option here? We have two reports about
> regressions caused by 22a9d958581244 ("dmaengine: pl330: issue_pending
> waits until WFP state") [v6.8-rc1] now:
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/1553a526-6f28-4a68-88a8-f35bd22d9894@xxxxxxxxxxx/
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/ZYhQ2-OnjDgoqjvt@xxxxxxx/
> [the first link points to the start of this thread]
>
> To me it sounds like this is a change that better should be reverted,
> but you are of course the better judge here.

Sure I have reverted this, so original issue exist as is now...

--
~Vinod

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux PCI]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]