PCIe dmaengine driver on both x86 and ARM64

Hi All,

We have a PCIe end point with DMA controller in it.
We are planning to code using DMA frame work for this DMA controller.

The PCIe End Point can be used on both ARM64 and x86 platforms.

We are planning to develop dmaengine driver and client driver model.

In ARM64 case dmaengine driver and client driver are probed using device tree and also
channel information is also obtained from device tree.

But in case of x86 if we use PCIe vendor id and device id for probing of dmaengine driver,  on
what basis client driver can be probed ?

What if I have multiple end points connected which have same vendor and device id, on ARM64
this  will be taken care by child & parent device tree model, but on x86 how client driver can differentiate to which
pci device channels it is requesting ?

Please suggest if there is any generic model which can be used in this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharat