Re: blk-mq DM changes for 3.20 [was: Re: blk-mq request allocation stalls]X

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015, Mike Snitzer wrote:
On Thu, Jan 29 2015 at  5:43pm -0500,
One of my commits relocated the initialization, but I didn't realize it
had a hard dependency on the follow-on commit.  Should we reorder that
part of the series?

Which follow on commit are you referring to?  Please be specific about
which commits you think are out of order.

Also, what are you testing... are you using the linux-dm.git tree's
'dm-for-3.20' branch which builds on Jens' 'for-3.20/core'?

If not please test that and see if you still have problems (without the
associated DM changes all the block preparation changes that Jens
cherry-picked shouldn't cause any problems at all).

I'm using Jens' linux-block for-3.20/core branch. The last dm commit
is this:

 commit febf71588c2a750e04dc2a8b0824ce120c48bd9e