Re: Compiling/linking applications using libdevmapper

Hi,

Actually, I'm using some of the API's from libdevmapper and as such I'm not installing device mapper. So I'm linking my application by using -ldevmapper, but for devmapper library (-ldevmapper), do I need
to build the device mapper part from lvm2 src ?

Thanks again,
Yathi