Re: [dm-devel] RE: Some issues noticed in my testing.

ok merged.

Caushik, Ramesh wrote:

Sorry for the delay in the response. I am resending the patch. BTW the
code snippet that you have suggested below does not seem to take care of
trailing whitespaces in either the vendor or product strings failing the
match in find_hw. My suggestion is to chomp off trailing ws before doing
the strcmp.