Re: [dm-devel] Multipath and HSG80 phase 2

Another question, when failover does its work, while having no writing process disruption i have lost page write dm-0 kernel log.... is it normal?

I'm doing now testing reinstating path with the dmsetup command, and lost page errors are the same.
I noted also an "Incorrect number of segments after building list" message.
I'd like to know if it's normal and related to the dm-mpath kernel module before stressing again multipath tools.
I remember you i have no process disruption.

Regards

Nicola Ranaldo