Re: [dm-devel] 2.6.5-udm1

Revision 23:
  Multipath: rdac path selector.  This is just an example of what needs
  to could be done by the ps to send a failover command to the
  device. This example is just sending a TUR, and I just bascially
  ripped off the rr ps's other functions. The point is that I have to
  inject a command into a queue using blk_execute_rq or elv_add_request.
  [Mike Christie]

Revision 24:
  Multipath: rename rdac.c to dm-ps-rdac.c

Hi Joe,

Could you drop those patches. I just used them to test the ps->init function and sleeping/locking stuff, and as a RFC/example to make sure using the blk_execute_rq or elv_add_request fns was not violating any block layer guidelines.

The TUR command being sent just tests a path. The command I need to send is a little more complicated (I mean ugly).

I just do not want to confuse someone with a fastt xxx, in thinking DM has RDAC or AVT support.

Thanks,

Mike