Re: Keyboard map issue

On 14 Dec 2020 17:22 +0300, from brunoparga@xxxxxxxxx (Bruno Parga):
> How do I deal with this? I have changed my passphrase to a shorter one that
> is layout-agnostic, but I'd like to change to something as long as before,
> and keep it that way, once my transition to Colemak is complete. How can I
> ensure the screen I mentioned will use the map I want?

That's really a PureOS issue, not a dm-crypt issue. In general, you'll
need to make sure that your early boot environment (typically the
initramfs) is correctly updated with your preferred settings whenever
they change. For how to do that, you really should refer to whatever
documentation and support channels are available for PureOS questions
or, failing that, try to adapt what's available for upstream Debian.

--
Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.se • michael@xxxxxxxxxxx
 “Remember when, on the Internet, nobody cared that you were a dog?”