Re: Bindings to other programming languages (Golang)

Hello again,

Thank you for your reply.
I'll surely stand by, let me know when there are any updates on this :)
I'll start working on running the tests automatically on a CI system and maybe working on VeraCrypt support over the weekend.

Thanks,
Martin

On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 at 15:49, Milan Broz <gmazyland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21/08/2019 19:52, Martin Jungblut wrote:
> I'm contacting you because I've been working on a set of Go bindings
> for libcryptsetup for a while now, and I think it's mature enough it
> might be worth checking out. As I'm sure you're aware, Go is
> increasingly being used for services, and I wanted to provide
> developers with full programmability without relying on |fork()|.
>
> I actually opened an issue around this idea, but I'm not sure an
> issue is the best place for us to talk, hence this e-mail message:
> https://gitlab.com/cryptsetup/cryptsetup/issues/469
Hi,
both mail or issue work for us, I just kept this issue for later.

Native bindings to various languages are definitely very useful submissions.

The problem is that we do not have usually knowledge (or resources) to maintain it directly
(I remove old Python bindings that were no longer updated and suggest to using libblockdev - now maintained by our colleagues).

So, stand by please, it is in our queue :)

Sorry for the late response,
Milan