Re: Integration with Active Directory

On 19/08/2019 17:56, Bruno wrote:

> It is possible to unlock a disk drive with an active directory password?
>
> I'd like to unlock a disk drive with my Active Directory password, but I don't know if LUKS supports this.

Hello,

there is no LUKS upstream functionality to do it, maybe some third party scripts exists though.
(You can of course sync LUKS keyslot passphrase with own script.)

In future there will be a possibility to write some extension to LUKS2 tokens, but for now,
the answer is simple: no, LUKS does not support this integration with Active Directory yet.

Milan