LUKS2 auth.encryption - do not use MORUS cipher

Hi,

TL;DR
Please *do* *not* use any MORUS cipher and stick with only AEGIS128
(aegis128-random in cryptsetup options; do not use aegis128l and aegis256).

One of the reasons to have LUKS2 authenticated encryption
marked as the experimental feature was lack of properly
analyzed AEAD ciphers.

As part of the research, we implemented some CAESAR [1] crypto
competition candidates in kernel (before the final portfolio
was announced).

>From the implemented variants, only AEGIS128 was selected
as a CAESAR winner.

There are ongoing patches [2] that remove all ciphers that
are not in the final portfolio from the kernel
(and I fully support this decision [3]).

 - the MORUS cipher (all variants) have serious problems [4],
 it is de-facto no longer secure

 - other AEGIS variants (AEGIS256, AEGIS128L) are ok,
 but the consensus seems to be to support only one finalist
 variant (AEGIS128)

 - the only supported (and accelerated) variant is AEGIS128

It means that all LUKS2 devices using these ciphers will
be no longer supported once these patches reach upstream kernel.

Unfortunately, we cannot use the new reencryption feature to
switch authenticated encryption ciphers yet (this will
be partially possible in the future, though).

Thanks,
Milan

[1] https://competitions.cr.yp.to/caesar.html
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-crypto/20190628170746.28768-1-ard.biesheuvel@xxxxxxxxxx/