Re: LUKS2 resizing

Hi,

I don't think --ask-always option would be necessary...  I think cryptsetup status is more than enough.
I have to do some screen scrubbing in other places too, e.g. new file system (and version version) detection
code now screen scrubs "udevadm info --query property" to detect whether e.g. it is LUKS1 or LUKS2 or even FAT12.

Actually, do I even need cryptsetup status KDE Partitition Manager only allows resizing unlocked LUKS volumes
(so that internal file system can also be resized). So if I understand correctly it will never ask for passphrase in LUKS1
case but it will always ask in LUKS2 case.

Andrius

2017 m. gruodžio 14 d., ketvirtadienis 10:23:21 GMT rašėte:

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1