LUKS2 resizing

Hi,

I was testing how well KDE Partition Manager works on LUKS2 partitions.
Apparently, it fails to resize them. It seems that now cryptsetup resize asks
for passphrase before resizing the container.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any documentation on this. So, the passphrase
is now required to resize the container? When I tried entering wrong passphrase,
cryptsetup silently returns exit code 2, not 0. I guess cryptsetup refused to resize. Am I right?

Andrius

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1