Re: problems mounting encrypted drive on reboot

You would think that. Unfortunately, the systemd people
are trying to replace a lot of things that worked well before,
not just cryptsetup. My guess would be this is an attempt at
embrace-extend-extinguish and I can only recommend to avoid
systemd altogether.

This group here is the original group for cryptsetup, the
systemd version is an, apparently badly made, clone.

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----