Re: problems mounting encrypted drive on reboot

If that's what you _really_ did, I'm pretty sure it can't have worked.
The newline notwithstanding, whitespace still matters, and there is no
--verify parameter (you probably meant to use --verify-passphrase).
Yes, I did you verify-passphrase, just a typo!

So, from the replies that I have gotten it sounds like there are two different camp ( groups) that are doing something with cryptsetup.  Isn't that a duplication of effort?

Jerold Lowry
Principal Network/Systems Engineer
Engineering Design Team (EDT), Inc. a HEICO company
3423 NW John Olsen Pl
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124 (U.S.A.)
Phone: 503-690-1234 / 800-435-4320
Fax: 503-690-1243