Re: Managing wrapped key ciphers with cryptsetup

I think hardware-specific stuff has no place in cryptsetup.
Get a kernel-driver and then create a wrapper that feeds
the key to cryptsetup, anything else is a bad design.

And if you want a system that is secure against root, then
do not use Linux. Seriously.

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx