Re: TrueCrypt is discontinued - here are the alternatives

eh?  It'd have to be a pretty advanced AI that can point out where
cryptsetup's documentation is outdated.

Yes, it's spammy, and they used slightly confusing language, but at
the same time it was doing cryptsetup a favour so I really don't get
what your problem is.