Re: How to record "secrets" and get them back with pgp ?

On 27 Sep 2016 20:20 +0200, from arbiel.perlacremaz@xxxxxx (Arbiel (gmx)):
> Did I misunderstand the aim of this mailing-list ?

This mailing list is about the Linux dm-crypt subsystem and by
extension also LUKS. Neither has anything to do with PGP or GnuPG,
except that all four relate to encryption.

Note that PGP and GnuPG, while implementing the same standards, are
not the same from a user or script perspective.

You may have better luck at https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/

--
Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.se • michael@xxxxxxxxxxx