Re: How to record "secrets" and get them back with pgp ?

Hi

I read several tutos, as well as the manual page, but did understand
which commands should be used to record and retrieve these secrets.

This is the reason why I posted a message here, hoping to get some help
rather than a "go to hell and read documents before disturbing our
expert community".

Did I misunderstand the aim of this mailing-list ?

Arbiel