Re: dm-crypt LUKS and USB power management

That would be the wrong place to do it. Monitoring USB
disconnect is the task of the USB driver, also because
LUKS/LVM/etc. has no clue what hardware is used on
the lower layers.

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx