A couple of strings that could be reviewed

Hello there!

I'm currently translating cryptsetup to Brazilian Portuguese and notice a small detail in two strings that maybe you want to take a look at.

First is "Cannot open device %s\n", in file src/cryptsetup_reencrypt.c, line 154.  I believe a full stop/period punctuation would be welcome in there, since other messages nearby have it. Please take a look in the catalog messsages file (a.k.a translation file).

Second is "Cannot use passed UUID unless decryption in progress.\n", in file src/cryptsetup_reencrypt.c, line 1180.  My interpretation of it is that decryption must not be in progress to be allowed passing UUID.  If I'm correct, then I suggestion adding a "is" in "..decryption IS in progress".

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle