Re: [ANNOUNCE] LUKSMeta

Interesting idea.

Do you analyze the header to make sure the gap is there and
of expected size and the LUKS version is known to the library?
What happens if somebody did a non-default configuration?
What happens with a different header than LUKS v1?

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----