Re: dm-crypt Digest, Vol 81, Issue 4

My Plan was it to find a solution for disaster recovery for my luks encrypted SSD!
Now ReaR (Relax and Recover - github) supports NVMe SSD's as well and the 'github rep' is working great (EPEL release is too old).
It uses the same UUID's and it recovers all your partitions (of course is creating a new luks partition on recovery).
It is a great solution for recovery and system backup (using rsync) as well. Take a look!

https://github.com/rear/rear

Best regards,
Susu