Re: LUKS linux encrypted file system causing file corruption

I second that. I have some experience with handling large
data-sets. Doing a verify after copying larger amounts of data
is one of the better ways to identiify problems with RAM,
busses and controllers.

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx