Re: cryptsetup problem on Raspberry Pi 2 w 512bit key-size (works on Raspberry Pi 1, x86_64, 256bit)

1. There was a (cryptic, to me) comment by one of the core Arch Linux ARM developers on my post. He said "Something on my mind about kernel mode neon on imx6, can't find it now” (http://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8489&p=45395#p45364) I have little idea what this could mean, but I figure I pass it on in case somebody here does.

2. I disabled the mentioned kernel modules:

    blacklist af_alg
    blacklist algif_skcipher

and, magic happens, it behaves as intended: cryptsetup opens file on first try.

3. When the kernel modules get added again, with the image file created in step #2, I’m back to "No key available with this passphrase.”.

4. This seems to be a Raspberry PI 2 (ARMv7)-only issue, it seems to work on Raspberry PI 1 (ARMv6) and on BeagleBone Black (ARMv7).

5. If you send me an ssh public key, I'd be happy to set you up with a shell on my Raspberry PI 2, if there is a chance that it might help in any way.